63. Remus knew as he went into battle that he would likely die, but this time his willingness to fight was for all the right reasons. He no longer thought of going out in a blaze of glory or rejoining his dead friends. Instead he thought of his wife and newborn son and the world he wanted them to live in. There could be no greater cause of death.
62. Remus actually fainted when Teddy was born. Tonks laughed at him when she was enough past the delivery to breathe properly, but Remus could only be embarrassed.
61. Remus started to realize he had feelings for Tonks when Bellatrix was broken out of Azkaban. Sirius said how none of the non-Malfoy relatives were safe. “She wants to kill us all.” When he realized that Tonks could be killed, recalled some of the more gruesome things he’d seen Bellatrix do in the first war, Remus felt sick to his stomach.
60. Sometimes, if Tonks closed her eyes and thought very hard, she would make herself look like the girl from all the pictures of him and the Marauders and Lily from school, with the black hair and the pretty blue eyes. And Remus would look at her then like he’d seen a ghost. The love-making was always better after that, and Tonks wasn’t sure if she liked it, or if it wasn’t worth the way he looked at her after, with guilt in his eyes.
59. At one point Tonks decided that the only way she could make him look at her like a woman was to walk into his flat without any clothes on and force him to look at her. She wasn’t a child after all. So she did. She took off her coat and revealed to Remus that nothing was underneath and he passed out. When she revived him, seducing him wasn’t really very hard at that point.
58. Remus had been more nervous about it than any one thing: Tonks took him out to dinner one night and forced him to dance. He never wanted to dance because he’d never properly learned, but the way Tonks made him laugh and stepped on his feet every other moment, she stole his heart just a bit more.
57. In the very moment before she died Tonks saw her life flash before her eyes, especially all of the moments with Remus, and the one thought of regret she had was that they were missing Teddy’s first Christmas and birthday.
56. Tonks decided that whatever Remus did to her, it was okay. Mostly because she knew he meant it out of love, and also because she loved him too much to give up, not for anything.
Your headcanons are perfect♥ keep writing please!
Thank you, dear! They’re simple, but I enjoy it, and I’m glad I’m not the only one!